Spearboard Open

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chad Carney

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
The 3rd Annual Spearboard Open is likely to be the largest spearfishing tournament in history!

May 21st and 22nd. New Port Richey, Florida. (Just north of Tampa Bay.)

Be a part of it!!

www.spearboard.com

Chad

Wish I could make it this year.I'm in a wedding that Sat. Weather kept me under 100# last year.

Good luck to all in it.

what part of the keys do you go to when u dive for lobsters..???

QUOTE=100days-a-year]Wish I could make it this year.I'm in a wedding that Sat. Weather kept me under 100# last year.

Good luck to all in it.[/QUOTE]

My wife and I are in....got my shirt too.

Anyone know how far the park is from 'Signal Cove'? My gradmother and grandfather used to have a place there...the one with a big checkerboard tower on 19.

yipiekaya,

We stay in Little Torch Key in a quiet residential nieghborhood.Mostly dive coral heads in less than 40'.With the 6 per person limit and no more 24 per boat it's pretty much 1 dive thing and then to deeper water for scuba spearfishing or bluewater for freedive spearfishing.

ronnie22:
Anyone know how far the park is from 'Signal Cove'? My gradmother and grandfather used to have a place there...the one with a big checkerboard tower on 19.

I'm in! No wait....I am running the damn thing! :D

Thanks for the plug, Chad.

Signal Cove in Hudson? If memory is correct, that is a small mobile development in Hudson, FL, and is approximately 7 or 8 miles from the venue.

www.spearboardopen.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom