may 20th any diving suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kingston or Brockville.... for great wrecks. There are some of us who were planning going out from Brockville on the weekend.

Drop a PM perhaps we can accommodate you. :D

I never dove in Kingston but everyone I have ever ran into that did says it is great and you aren't to far from there.:eek:ut:

I have definate takers for shore diving up at Prescot / Cardinal... a couple of sweet little wrecks both less than 40ft. But those destinations are close to the 4hr mark from Toronto.

If you want a charter I'm willing to go for something out of Brockville or Kingston, but I'm not sure if anyone else is available at this time (HINT HINT - anyone else available?

Check out these threads:
Upper St Lawrence

Lake Ontario

I am available for the 20 th....shore dive is better, however....let me know ASAP........I may have to dive locally............

George and Sue have spaces for 6 divers on Sat. if anyone is interested. They are the owners of Ducks Dive in Point travers(Picton). See DG'S post for Directions. If you need a contact for directions or info please either email me or call them directly. I have told them that I would help try and fill the boat for them. It looks like Sat. is going to be the best day for diving.

TTFN:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom