NH Coastal Site Parking & Sunken Forest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spectrum

Dive Bum Wannabe
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
With our ocean checkout dives starting next weekend (pease pray for decent seas and a little visibility in Kennebunk port ME) me and my wife wanted to do something SCUBA so we decided to take a drive down the NH coastline (the whole thing :wink: ) and get our eyeballs on some of the sites mentioned on "Dive New England" and "SCUBA New England". We found that the parking at a number of locations such as Pulpit Rock and SEAL Rocks was pasted as 1 hour only. Any experience with enforcement?

While we're in the neighborhood is the best place to do Sunken Forest from inside Odiorne State Park or the lot just south of there? I seem to read directions both ways.

Thanks,
Pete

Dive Nubble Light in York ME.
Plenty of parking early in the season, with no time limit. Easy entry & exit, and more to see than Odiorne Point. Depths range from 25-fsw to 80-fsw.

spectrum,
if you would like to really get some good info on thr area. go see don stepens at atlantic aquasport dive shop in rye beach on sagamore rd or phone # 603 436 4443. he will give you all the info you need and a very helpful diver to a new diver in the area. good luck with your ow

nite_diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom