looking to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

STOGEY

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Have new strap for my BC and am looking to try it out, either next Monday or Thursday.
Looking to dive in the Cape Ann area.

I don't know about next week, but the tides will be good for after work night dives the following week if you're interested in going then (instead/also).

STOGEY:
Have new strap for my BC and am looking to try it out, either next Monday or Thursday.
Looking to dive in the Cape Ann area.

Do you mean Thursday 5/12 or Thursday 5/5? Also, are you interested in morning or afternoon/evening dive? I can do mornings 5/5 and Monday 5/9.

MOnday 5/9 in the mourning would be pretty good.

What time in the morning do you normally meet? Hitting rush hour traffic on a week day heading up 128 doesn't sound like fun.

BioG -- No, I decided to go on Friday; Chebby and I plan to meet at 8:30 AM.

Stogey -- Monday, on the other hand, I can go only fairly late. Meet at Burger King at 10:45-11:00?

That sounds good. If you want why don't we see how bad the NorEaster is first that they say we may have during this entire week end.

If you don't think that it will affect the surf too bad or the visablility too bad then that sounds good.

I'll be on the road until Sunday afternoon. So if you want to drop me a pm to let me know what you think, or you can answer me on this forum here that will be ok also.

Back
Top Bottom