COOLPIX Shooters in the House

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phillybob

Contributor
Reaction score
the Nikonos guy says we should start our own thread, so here we go;

cp 2000 (wife,snorkeler)
cp 4300
cp 7900 on the way!

all in ikelite housings w/ a modified ikelite A35 strobe. soon to get real w/ a ds-50

b&h photo was advertising the 7900 housing starting about a month ago. i've got mine on order. i can't wait!

jesus, mary and joseph, someone start posting or i'll put a voodoo curse on all you coolpix shooters out there! i know there's an s-load of youse,you rat bastages! P.O.S.T.!

Coolpix 4300, no housing. I will get a Fantasea CP-4 housing if I keep the camera.

phillybob, I have to appreciate your humor. I know what it's like waiting for people to post. FYI I think we should get rid of the Nikon Niche. This topic would receive more attention under the general UW/P catetory.

thanks D.E.,just having some fun. everyone can relax, i don't really know voodoo, but if i did...

Just got 4300 with Fantasea CP-4 housing. Any suggestions for a beginning digital photographer?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom