Where to buy a drysuit in San Diego

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reubencahn

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm new to San Diego, just arrived from South Florida. Being a www, I need a drysuit before I get wet. I stopped by AquaTech and they seemed very friendly and helpful and their prices on DUI suits were great. But before I purchased, I thought I should check in with the local divers for their recommendations. So, is AquaTech a good choice? Should I check elsewhere? I do want to buy local, not mail order.

Aquatec is California's largest dealer of DUI drysuits. You will not beat there prices HERE in San Diego.....

That said I know a guy who knows a guy that sells DUI at much less than AT but they ship from back east. Should that guy read this post I am sure he will hook you up with the contact info. I will email him about your question. I would tell you directly but my sometimers disease is acting up and can't remember the name of the place.

Terry

divinman:
Aquatec is California's largest dealer of DUI drysuits. You will not beat there prices HERE in San Diego.....

That said I know a guy who knows a guy that sells DUI at much less than AT but they ship from back east. Should that guy read this post I am sure he will hook you up with the contact info. I will email him about your question. I would tell you directly but my sometimers disease is acting up and can't remember the name of the place.

Terry

I am so glad that I amnot the only one with sometimers disease.... :06:

*smiling*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom