New England Neoprene Talent Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spectrum

Dive Bum Wannabe
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi All,

I have need to get a wetsuit altered and prefer not to be working long distance through the mail. Does anyone know of someone in New England that could handle some 7mm alterations? The closer to southern Maine the better

Thanks,
Pete

Inland Divers in Leicester Mass does neoprene drysuit work, I suspect they do wetsuit work as well. Several dive shops in Mass refer customers (or send the work) to this shop. I had a drysuit zipper replaced there quickly, with good quality, and at a great price.

Good luck with your search.

--Matt

spectrum:
Hi All,

I have need to get a wetsuit altered and prefer not to be working long distance through the mail. Does anyone know of someone in New England that could handle some 7mm alterations? The closer to southern Maine the better

Thanks,
Pete

I think United Divers (http://www.uniteddivers.com/) in Somerville does wetsuit alterations. I haven't heard anyone's experience with that, but those I've talked to said it's a good store.

-Steve

I have gone through United Divers in Somerville and I was quite satisfied with the work(wo)manship. I had the wrists taken in from the elbow to the wrist (25bucks). Has help up fine for two years.
~stu

I've had a lot of drysuit work done by Margaret at United Divers and would highly recommend her. My last modification was having the boots replaced and that involved a fair amount of tailoring. I'm sure she can do wetsuit work.

Margret has come highly recomended in my networking too, "Margaret is the Queen in New England for suit alterations".

Thanks for all of the input.

Pete

Soggy:
I've had a lot of drysuit work done by Margaret at United Divers and would highly recommend her. My last modification was having the boots replaced and that involved a fair amount of tailoring. I'm sure she can do wetsuit work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom