Looking for LDS in Playa del Rey area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lexy

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a friend who is looking for recommendations for an LDS/instructor in the Playa del Rey area. He is specifically looking for an Open Water course (for 1 friend) and Advanced Open Water course (for himself). Can you please PM me or even email me your recommendations? Doesn't matter which certifying agency.

Cheers! -- Lexy
lexydiver@yahoo.com

Lexy:
I have a friend who is looking for recommendations for an LDS/instructor in the Playa del Rey area. He is specifically looking for an Open Water course (for 1 friend) and Advanced Open Water course (for himself). Can you please PM me or even email me your recommendations? Doesn't matter which certifying agency.

Cheers! -- Lexy
lexydiver@yahoo.com

Of course there is Sports Chalet in MDR.

But if you want personal attention by a non big company then I'd look at Eco Dive Center in Curver City on supulevia by washington. I just signed my son up for an OW class there.

If you can get down to Redondo there is Sea-D-Sea a small shop and the owner is very good.
DNS, also in Redondo is good for many things but PM me before taking OW there.

adfadsfzdsfI sent you an email if you want to respond to it. Diver dave
Lexy:

Cheers! -- Lexy
lexydiver@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom