hey dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slyder

Reaction score
its looking like i might have this weekend off so i was gonna try to break the chain :eyebrow: and get out of here on saturday. if i can (ill know tomarrow) anyone up for a couple beach dives on saturday? since i have been out of the loop for awhile i dont have any idea what the viz is like so as for a location im open for suggestion.

If the rain is not too bad Thursday then I might be up for a dive on Saturday.

Regarding VIS people have reported some 15-20+ lately. The rains may (will) change that depending on how much it rains. I am thinking Deadmans Reef in Laguna Beach, or Old Marineland in Palos Verde or maybe Malibu. Where will depend upon talking to you and getting a better feel for where you are in your diving experience and current conditions.

monday at point dume i had 30 feet in the canyon till it got dark ( thanks dive buddy )

Lexy wanted to know if anyone is DOWN for some diving. Slyder wants to know if anyone is UP for some diving. I'm down. I'm up. Whatever.

Kara,

I was just about to combine the threads, but realized that Lexy is looking for people for both Sat. and Sun. and wants to stick to Laguna.

Slyder is only looking for people for Sat. only and sounds like he's open to diving anywhere from the arctic to the antarctic. :D

It was a great idea though. We may start combining threads when it seems like people are looking for buddies for the same time and place. It may prove helpful.

Christian

Oh sure, get my hopes up and then leave! I may have to bail any way. Buddy needs crew for sailing race saturday and I had to say yes as he takes me divinging on his boat and to catalina too. Besides, sailing is fun, diving and sailing more fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom