Chamber Day 2005 Pix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I was aboard the Encore. Here is a link to some pics. We had a blast, diving Ship Rock (my very fav Catalina dive) and Eagle Reef. The CHamber tour is always fun, and it was good to meet some new people. Pam and the entiure Encore crew rocked (as always) and it was a great day.

No rain this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you missed it, you missed it. If you're a SoCal diver, you really should play hookey and dive Chamber Day. Chamber night is fun, but the day with its tour of the Chamber really makes it special. I highly recommend this event.

Enjoy.

---
Ken

Link to Pix

Nice pics, Ken! Thank you for sharing! Next year I promise to play hookey if they do not have Chamber Day on my mom's birthday!

jennifer

ps - can I hire you to take my portrait with your new camera (after seeing how beautifully those pics of Jan and Ann Marie came out :wink: !!)?

Wow! That chamber is gi-mungous! The chamber that I got the privilege of being a tender in Utila fit about 2.5 people...and not really comfortably!

Ken, you are so right! Chamber day and eve rocked! Was on the Great Escape with Ann Marie, Ruben and Terry D. The brownies lived up to their reputation and the crew was awesome. I guess it didn't hurt to top the nite off by winning the Henderson 7mil hyperstretch wetsuit in the day raffle! Woo Hoo! What a way to spend a day playing hooky! Thanks Ann Marie for arranging everything and being an awesome dive buddy!

Here are some more pictures.

What a great day! I was on Bottom Scratcher and had a blast. We dove the Rock Quarry. There was absolutely no current, great vis, and plenty of lobster, eels, and assorted fish. My only regret is that I didn't go to Chamber Evening.

Thanks, Ken, for the excellent recommendation about the Pacific Star. My buddies and I really enjoyed the crew and the boat...all around great!
We got to dive the walls on three sides of Isthumus reef in 50+ visibility in the morning and it was fantastic. It must have been incredible on Ship rock and Eagle reef.
Our group was at the Coast Guard helicopter station when Capt. Greg played the pipes from the dock. Thanks, ChrisM, for the pictures.
What a great day...I've already put the next Chamber Day on my 2006 calendar: Must do!
It's not only the best way to see the chamber, it's the ONLY way I want to see the chamber. It was nice to meet the dedicated crews face-to-face and say "thanks" for always being there.
See y'all next year,
Claudette

Great pictures Ken. Thanks for sharing. Chamber Day next year definately! Hopefully more of our group will be able to make it! Those that weren't there were thought of and missed!

Todd, thanks for being a great buddy! I think I flood my mask with you more than with anyone else (always a good thing)!!! :D I'll just have to remember to go with the clear skirted mask that doesn't leak when I laugh!!

I saw you in front of the chamber building, Claudette, but we were going opposite directions and I didn't get a chance to say hi. So... "Hi!"

Nice pics, Ken. So, it looks like you got rid of your Pac Star tix and got another ticket on the Encore. Did I get that right?

I was on the Sundiver and has a great time at the Italian Gardens and White Rock. Capt. Ray and his two deck mates Kaya and Jess were absolutely great! DMs Steve and Tony from Ocean Adventures were also very helpful. And everyone on the boat that day was very nice.

It was nice to look at your pics, since we saw many of the same faces that day.

I would definitely dive the Sundiver again.

And this post would not be complete without mentioning my awesome buddy dazedone. Not only is he a great buddy, but he won a new reg set during the day raffle and then one a Halcyon Eclipse backplate and wing setup with a single tank adapter in the night raffle. This dude is Mr. Lucky! :crafty:

This was a great day to break my streak of no boat diving for about... er... well... let's just say a really long time! :11:

And now I'm going to Catalina on the Island Time this Saturday. I guess this means that I've fallen off the wagon. :eyebrow:

Christian

Ann Marie:
Great pictures Ken. Thanks for sharing. Chamber Day next year definately! Hopefully more of our group will be able to make it! Those that weren't there were thought of and missed!

Todd, thanks for being a great buddy! I think I flood my mask with you more than with anyone else (always a good thing)!!! :D I'll just have to remember to go with the clear skirted mask that doesn't leak when I laugh!!
Ann Marie,

It was great seeing you and Todd there last night. It would be great to have more next time and maybe even an entire ScubaBoard table at night.

Some ScubaBoard members were really cleaning up with prizes yesterday.

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom