Diving in Tenerife ... some pics..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seadive

Reaction score
I hope you like it!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

ceriantus8zv.jpg

mantalapared17hk.jpg

medregal2fb.jpg

picuda8uq.jpg

tamboril2rh.jpg

thors19bx.jpg

tortugaradazul4nh.jpg

langosta4wr.jpg

verildelcabo16sd.jpg

callejones14ig.jpg

Best regards from Tenerife!
Pepe

Those are some nice shots. I like the first one best.

Kidk9: Thanks.. the first pic is a Cerianthus.. it's very coloured, isn´t it? .. :)

Scubatexas: thanks.. setup? jaja.. no have setup. all this pics are shooting with a CANON PowerShot A200 2 Megapixels and no way to confugure.. only have a mode: FULL AUTOMATIC... (yessss.. i know.. it´s a big sh..t machine.. jajajaja)... really.. and all the pics in my site is taken with the same camera..

Floridawannabe: Thans.. you are right.. Awsome loved the pics with sharks ! :D:D:D

Best regards !!!
Pepe

Great pics!!! You´re Grillo, aren´t you? je,je... :wink:

Which part of Tenerife are you on? I visited and dove there many many years ago and it wasn't nearly as exciting or diverse as your pics.

hi underwaternet..
i am based in RADAZUL.. betewn Santa Cruz and Candelaria..

we are separated from the tourist masificación of the South zone, although always we dive in this zone too...

our dive points are more than 40 and are distributed by all the island because we counted on 3 boats (RIBs). For that reason we have as much variety in the diving scenes and variety in the fauna. ... we are not tied to an only zone... :D

you will be wellcoa in my diveshop if you would meet us.. :)

best regards.
Pepe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom