Laguna Diving - Sat & Sun (5/7 & 5/8)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm hoping to get out Sat. morning, maybe Deadman's Reef again. There is a thread in the main SoCal forum titled "hey dive buddies" where Pasley and eyasha have responded that they were interested in diving this weekend.

Steve

I am down, but it would have to be early saturday...7 ish..

John

If anyone available at around 4:30-5 pm tomorrow, Saturday 7th...I can; tied up with being a dad duties in the morning.

Cheers,
reha

Ok, we have several I want to dives and different times and places with no commitment.

So I will commit to a date and time.
Date: Saturday May 07th.
Time: 8:00 AM
Place: Crescent Cove, South Entrance.
Now who wants to join Me? I will not be there unless I receive a definate commitment from someone. I have 2 full tanks and if the Visibility is 15+ feet then I will very likely do two dives.

I'll be there. Maybe even earlier. I have to make it up to Laguna Sea Sports by about 10:30a.m. , so we need to be out of the water from the first dive by about 10:00a.m.

Steve

8:00 am it is. You will know me by my mug shot. Grey Impala. 562-421-3094

Pasley,
I'm the Steve that dove with you a couple weeks ago and then went to Husky Boy Burgers. I'm packed and ready to go. I've got the big, white, Ford truck. I'll see you in the morning.

Steve

See you at 8:00 or a tadd before.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom