Newfoundland diving anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't know never went through them. Just went through Ocean Quest Charters. www.oceanquestcharters.com

If your interested in going there is a group of us planning a trip to NFLD in June of next year. 17-25th... We will be diving the Bell Island Wrecks, Whale Bones, Whaler Wrecks, The Bell of bell island, Tappers cove.. and many more.... PM if your interested and I can keep you posted on what's happenin.

Diving there is great.The wrecks of Bell Island are world class.If you are planning trip to Newfoundland Ocean Quest is a great choice.I've known the owner Rick Stanley for years.I lived there and owned a dive shop few years back.Now I live in Toronto and I still go diving there every summer.I am going to go there again in July 2005 with a group of divers.July is a prime time for diving in Newfoundland.This is a time when Caplin is coming so you can see a lot of whales and icebergs.Let me know if you want to join us.

It looks like we are going to be in Newfoundland for two weeks this summer.My first week I booked with Rick from July 2nd -July 9th is already sold out.There will be 13 of us diving there the first week of July.After we filled all the spots I decided to book second week with Ocean Quest,July 9th-July 16 so if anybody wants to join us for second week of diving let us know.

My Dive Buddy and I have had to pull out. We both have unforseen expenses. But Are thinking for 2006 to go again...

Sure, I will talk to my Dive Buddy Chris and see. I need a new reg, mine is outdated and I can't get parts. I definitly will go next year. Thanks for the offer.

hey Norberto
I look forward to meeting you and your fellow dive buddies this summer as I work at Ocean Quest as a dm now,but am currently working on my instructors (finish july 9th)to finish off the season. if anyone has any questions about diving here fire away. happy diving!! Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom