San Diego diving 5/27 or 5/28?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IAmJimbo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey all,

I'm going to be back in SD the 27th through the 31st, but it looks like my free time for diving will be the 28th and maybe the 27th. I'd love to do anything around LaJolla if anyone else is diving. (Hopefully, waves are down since last time I attempted La Jolla shores...)

JimD

looks like my dive day will be Saturday (28th)... so anyone diving anything from the shore close to San Diego? (I'm really hoping to get out at La Jolla since I couldn't last time)

thanx,

JimD

Hey Jim!!!

I'd love to get a dive in with a fellow PHD Diver :D. I've got you on video so I know you're a PHD. I'll try to free up that Saturday to get a dive in, LJ Canyon has a lot to offer and I hope you will be able to dive it .... conditions permitting :D

Paul

So, Sean, Paul... you guys up for Saturday AM at La Jolla shores? Any read on how conditions are shaping up from this far out? I'd love to aim for 8:30 if you can go that late (I'm borrowing my girlfriends' car and have to drop her off at work. I'm sure she'd be willing to go in a little earlier than normal, but I'm not sure how far I can push it yet... I'll know more by Friday morning.)

JimD

Jim, I'm up for a Saturday morning dive. The earlier the better. The swells have died down so hopefully the vis will be nice by Saturday... I'll take you down to Vallecitos max depth 100 feet or so... I'll plan to meet you there at 8am in the big parking lot since Vallecitos will be full... We can meet at the main lifeguard tower at 8am... or pm me your cell phone # so I can call you if your running late, etc...

I may join you. I am feeling lazy and the long boat ride to the Nado's sound REALLY long right now. Will let ya know.

Terry

terry do you have your head on straight???? the coronados man!

Back
Top Bottom