Hey Jan, I think your Jetfin has returned from the deep.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
http://www.divevets.com/MESSAGE001_frm.htm

Jetfin
Date: 07 May 2005
Time: 18:47:26 -0700
Remote Name: 68.109.192.230

Comments
Would the diver who lost the black Scubapro Jetfin with the spring heel at Old Marineland please have the decency to go back and throw the other one in after it. In the alternative, drop me a post and we'll see if we can negotiate its safe return.

I'm glad that Dazedone's fin showed up!!! I'm still missing a REFLEX fin lost at Cresent Bay almost a year ago. Hmmmm....size small. Has anyone seen it? I still have the other one in hopes. Although, I admit, I LOVE my Scuba Pro Twin Jet Splits!!! Worth EVERY cent!!!

My ex lost her favorite mask at Picnic Beach once. The next week, she found an identical one at Marineland! I lost two Jetfins w/springstraps and a mask at Redondo that are still crawling along the bottom somewhere. :15a:

Three years ago I lost a fin at Leo Carrillo. It is still out there I guess. I called the mfg to see if i could buy one fin (hey, you have got to ask, it could happen). They said no but that occasionally they got fins back and if they did they would send me one, for free. True to their word, I got a free replacement fin in the mail, about 8-10 month later, but I got it.

Unreal. I sure missed my jetfins. I had to go back to my splits this weekend. Scubapro will sell you a single jetfin but I had a custom spring strap setup made with a pair of springs from a pair of apollo biofins, so I would have had to buy a new pair anyway. The power of Scubaboard never ceases to amaze me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom