Anyone up for Redondo tomorrow (Wed 5/11) later afternoon/night?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dazedone

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone game? I'd like to try and get two dives in. Meet around 5pm, In the water by 5:30 pm, over to dive'n'surf for air fills before they close at 7 and a night dive with the divevets group after that. Reply here or PM me if interested...

dazedone:
Anyone game? I'd like to try and get two dives in. Meet around 5pm, In the water by 5:30 pm, over to dive'n'surf for air fills before they close at 7 and a night dive with the divevets group after that. Reply here or PM me if interested...

Haven't been there since the Mighty Claudia Squid Dive. I'm 95% in. I'll know for sure tomorrow afternoon. How's the chart look?

Ken

Ken,

Perfect. I will PM you my cell number in case you don't have it already. Chart is looking OK. Surf report said knee to chest high today. I will watch it closely tomorrow.

-David

Claudette and I are hoping to make a Thursday evening dive if the wind and waves calm down. If conditions are bad tomorrow, or if you want to dive back-to-back at Redondo join us. We'll know what time to meet by tomorrow night (hopefully).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom