Any one From Houston going to AKR or ILR Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowieDean:
Looking for some-one to carry a couple of Dive Hoods down to some friends.
If you are leaving Houston on Sat 14th and could do me the favor I'll meet you at the airport.

Thanks

Howie- there are dozens of you Texasanians leaving Houston on the 14th. They are going to CoCoView, but it should be no problem at all for your AKR/IoLR buddies to pick the hoods up at Dockside Dive Center at CCV. The CCV guests could leave them there for pickup. See all of these Texans yacking it up over at http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/ccv and contact them there.

Must be a honnert of 'em comin' down! Can't swing a dead cat without hittin' one of them.

RoatanMan:
Howie- there are dozens of you Texasanians leaving Houston on the 14th. They are going to CoCoView, but it should be no problem at all for your AKR/IoLR buddies to pick the hoods up at Dockside Dive Center at CCV. The CCV guests could leave them there for pickup. See all of these Texans yacking it up over at http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/ccv and contact them there.

Must be a honnert of 'em comin' down! Can't swing a dead cat without hittin' one of them.

Where'd you get such a yankeefied term? When I lived there, we were Texans, or Texicans, or Tejanos, take your pick.

The 'insanians' are in Arkansas - even Bubba knows that!

WarmWaterDiver:
Where'd you get such a yankeefied term? When I lived there, we were Texans, or Texicans, or Tejanos, take your pick.

The 'insanians' are in Arkansas - even Bubba knows that!

Dee taught me all the Texan that I know.

Tumped over
Jeetyet
the plural of "y'all" being: "all y'all "

Michelle is the bartender at CCV. She smiles when someone buys me a beer and sets me up with a Diet Coke. Any seat at the CCV bar is the best seat in the house when lovely Michelle is on duty.

"Eric the Half a Bee" puts on quite a show there.

(Parrot? Pinin' for the woods.)

Hmm - where I grew up, anyone from north of the Nueces River was a suspected yankee, and definitely anyone from Austin and points north fell in the suspect crowd (which, includes myself for the years I lived north of the Nueces after finishing high school and having the chance to broaden horizons). Honestly, the only pharmacist in town where we last lived in Texas went only by 'Bubba' into his 40's, except for the name printed on your preeescripshun label - Bubba the pharmacist (the pharmacy was also the 'exotic' pet store, aquariums and supplies, and Radio Shack outlet)

But folks from Arkansas were known as Arkansanians

I'll have to catch Eric's show next time we're in Roatan - you really made me laugh now, after a less than fun day at work, thanks!

And, pinin' for the fjords - Norweigian Blue y'know, beautiful plumage, . . .

But enough highjacking (by me at least)

"take It Away Eric The Orchestra Leader!"

Gotcha covered, Howie. Call me tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom