Nexus D2x

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nosretep

New
Reaction score
Looking at the Nikon D2x and came accross the Nexus D2x housing, anyone use it yet? I would like to hook up my two Inon Z220's and use a 60mm macro. It has two sync ports so would it take two cords or a "Y" connector?

Their housing seems to be small and light weight. They only have a few photos of it on the site.www.usanexus.com. Nothing taken with it.

2 of my dive buddies just received their Nexus housings. The housing is 6 lbs without port and 9 lbs with the camera. The housing is not exactly small as the camera is pretty big however, the housing is quite compact considering the size of the camera. There is not a lot of extra space inside the housing. It is the cheapest housing for D2X that are available now, at least until Aquatica comes out with a housing in a few months.
You should be able to connect either one y-cord or 2 separate cords for each strobe via 2 bulk heads.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom