Moosehead Lake, ME

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DCBnG

Registered
Reaction score
Just found out that I'm going to be headed to Moosehead Lake in ME in a few weeks. Anybody done any diving up there, is the lake even divable? If so, anybody know where to find a shop or a buddy?

DCBnG:
Just found out that I'm going to be headed to Moosehead Lake in ME in a few weeks. Anybody done any diving up there, is the lake even divable? If so, anybody know where to find a shop or a buddy?

I have heard of it being a dive destination, no word on support though.

Pete

spectrum:
I have heard of it being a dive destination, no word on support though.

Pete

Cool, thanks, I'll try to get some more info.

I havent dove moosehead yet, but there is A shop in sebec called all resource divers. As far as I know they are the only one north of Brewer.

Thanks Spectrum! I didn't end up getting out there over the weekend, as the weather leading up to the weekend was so bad we decided to wait it out. Hopefully we will be up there later in the summer though.

DCBnG:
Thanks Spectrum! I didn't end up getting out there over the weekend, as the weather leading up to the weekend was so bad we decided to wait it out. Hopefully we will be up there later in the summer though.

Keep us posted, we get up there from time to time and would consider diving there FWIW. Even from my limited experience I I've learned that you just never know what a site will offer until you get in and check.

Pete

Back
Top Bottom