Ontario Wreck descriptions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Is this part of that advertising campaign to enroll Ontarian members to keep up with the Texans?? :wink:

I see a lot of wrecks that I'd like to check out!! :)

Originally posted by Tavi
Is this part of that advertising campaign to enroll Ontarian members to keep up with the Texans?? :wink:

I see a lot of wrecks that I'd like to check out!! :)

hehehe you've found me out!

(I'll be updating the thread to add more links to wrecks)

good stuff DivingGal. This is some of the stuff I love about this board. :thumb: :bounce:

Originally posted by divedude
Another good site Ontario Sites
Any one want to link good sites to my page go ahead, just go to the links page :)

Website looks great.........:) Look forward to diving with you again this summer and jumping off the "Vicki Marie"................

Originally posted by Butch103

Website looks great.........:) Look forward to diving with you again this summer and jumping off the "Vicki Marie"................

Well "son" we do have the charter in September that I've got reserved ... but if you organize something with DiveDude before then, be sure to let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom