Divemaster - Where to take it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I discovered a passion for diving over Christmas and am thinking of doing my divemaster course in about august and september. Since I'm on a budget I was thinking of looking for a place where I could maybe to a little work in exchange for a reduction in the price of the course fees. I want to go to a PADI certified diveshop...

Does anyone have any recommendations? Since it's a pretty long course, I'd rather spend some time in a dive shop that usually has about 10-15 divers on each dive (not a huge ship with more divers than fish).

I want to be in a place with good visibility, warm water and tons of cool things to see :)

Thanks, any help or advice is appreciated

hmmm.... i think most guys here would reco puerto galera... asia divers or atlantis

i'd give scubaworld also a try, they've got their own resort in anilao (so that covers the good viz, warm water and cool stuff part)

if you want you can also try my instructors' group, it's an independent so it might be cheaper than a resort-based and their affiliated with balai resort in anilao... hope it helps, give me a PM if you need more info

Jag

I suggest puerto galera as well. If I had the chance to do my DM course again I would want to experience it in a dive resort setting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom