Paul Gussin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Paul and I live in Surrey, UK. My girlfriend and I are visiting Portugal in July and will be looking for a SCUBA instructor near to the Spanish border who would be willing to take us. I have only done 12 dives and don't hold a PADI qualification, although several intro dives in different countries. My girlfriend had never dived before but would like to try it out. Does anyone have any suggestions/ contacts of small schools or private instructors who we could contact?
Many thanks.

Hello Paul,

I'd have a look in the Europe forum.

Laurens

BTW, welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

Hi Paul
Good to have you on board. And another one from OUR side of the pond...
:D
Mania

If you check PADI or NAUI's website, they each have a spot that can help you find an instructor. Best of luck, and welcome to ScubaBoard. :D

:D Welcome to Scuba Board! It’s a good place to go if you are into diving. I enjoy being here. There have been so many people that have offered advice regarding my dream. I hope your question gets answered too. and Safe Diving from Matt. :jump013:

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Howdy and Welcome to ScubaBoard.com :crafty:

Be sure to check out our New To Diving forum, and you may enjoy SB more if you complete your profile. :)

have fun don :cowboy:

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom