Favorite Military Sayings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Squalus

The Good Humor Guy
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I don't care how many sky dives you've got.

Until you've stepped
into complete darkness
at 850 feet wearing 95 pounds
of equipment and 68 pounds of parachute,

YOU'RE STILL A LEG!!

Pop Smoke - but only when I use it in the context of getting out of the office!

"Eat the Monkey!"

Context- a friend told me about a movie they watch in flight school about survival. It's circa 1950's. Talks all about watching what the animals eat to see what's edible. Then comes "watch the monkeys to see what they eat... then you can EAT THE MONKEY!"

chickdiver:
"Eat the Monkey!"

Context- a friend told me about a movie they watch in flight school about survival. It's circa 1950's. Talks all about watching what the animals eat to see what's edible. Then comes "watch the monkeys to see what they eat... then you can EAT THE MONKEY!"

Too stringy, snake is better!

Just 95 pounds ???????? Geeze what wusses !!!!! How times have changed. And I say that in the most respectful way. Try it at 500 minus .... no reserve....and 150 lbs easy. Made ya want to be a leg !!!!

embrace the suck

The great thing about excruciating pain is.....at least you know you`re alive.

RICHinNC:
Just 95 pounds ???????? Geeze what wusses !!!!! How times have changed. And I say that in the most respectful way. Try it at 500 minus .... no reserve....and 150 lbs easy. Made ya want to be a leg !!!!

Two words; Door Bundles!
Majority in the Alice Pack is just ammo, some food for 72hrs. No personal stuff at all, just sucks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom