Ca Kelp Divers in San Diego

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Power Scuba

Supreme Benchwarmer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
It was nice to see that the Kelp Divers were 'representin' at La Jolla Shores last weekend. Chris was welcoming and it was good chatting with him for a few minutes. I happened upon them by chance, because of their great banner, as my local dive club was having its annual picnic in the same location.

Good on ya, Chris!

Cheers,

Bill

Video Diver:
It was nice to see that the Kelp Divers were 'representin' at La Jolla Shores last weekend. Chris was welcoming and it was good chatting with him for a few minutes. I happened upon them by chance, because of their great banner, as my local dive club was having its annual picnic in the same location.

Good on ya, Chris!

Cheers,

Bill
It was good meeting you too, Bill. Glad you were able to make it by for a little while.

With all the hoopla that you Dive Animals had going on it looked like we were just another booth in a trade show! Looks like the Dive Animals is a great local club there in San Diego. I think you had about 100 members there!

Christian

"Looks like the Dive Animals is a great local club there in San Diego. I think you had about 100 members there!"

I'm fairly new to it, but it seems pretty good. Laid back and centered on the love of diving. the way it should be.

We just got back from a La Buf trip last night.

The fact that the club has two ive boats of its own for member use isn't too shabby either!

Cheers,

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom