Sabado Gigante (diving on Saturday)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SNOBORDJON

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am thinking about 2 dives on Saturday. Maybe someplace totally different, like Crystal cove, Little Corona, or Treasure Island. Who's game?
7:30 Dive 1, 10:00 Dive 2 :bang: :djbluey: :yelclap: :yleyes: :chicken:

John

I'm game for Sabado Gigante.

-Don Francisco

Who else?....Sabado GIGANTE!!!!!

SOCDC is meeting up at Laguna Hills Mall at 7:30am between Kings Fish House and Macy's.

I dove this afternoon, and conditions are not that good right now. High Surf (6 footers at cresent! Surfers were delighted); surge, swells, currents and poor viz. Ugh...I will still show though.

Apparently this is cancelled ?

mccabejc:
Apparently this is cancelled ?
Then roll on down to the Scuba Show and join us! I hear they have some great deals on travel there. This should be good for jetsetters like you! :D

Christian

Sorry I havent updated since yesterday!
Aaron and I went to Crystal cove today, off reef Point, and enjoyed a longer swim than deadmans that yielded 20ft viz through most of the dive. Purple beauty everywhere!

Damn what a nice day!
John

Geez, thanks for telling me...

sorry man, I hadnt been online, and I didnt know that anyone was planning on diving for sure.
John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom