Looking for a few good friends/divers.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BVI Diver!

Registered
Reaction score
I own a 22' foot Proline boat I use to dive off the coast and Catalina. The boat is in excellent codition with all Coast guard saftey equipment. I go diving about once a week. I'm finding it hard to get people to dive with, si I'm looking for some of you guys or girls who want to dive. I'm not a charter boat! I'm not an instructor or teacher. I'm just a guy who likes to dive. With the price of gas it makes no since to dive solo(I know it's dangerous). If you go out with me all I expect is a gas donation, remember marine gas is $3.00 a gallon not cheap. If you think $10.00 will cover that on a boat that gets 2-4 miles per gallon your kidding yourself. I'm not telling you how much to contribute for gas, just be fair. I also pay 15 t0 20 dollars to launch.

I can take out 3 people + me at a time, but perfer two people + me. You must be courteous to me and my boat. I launch out of the Dunes in Newport Beach. But Dana Point can be reached in a few minutes. You must be certified and have a least 20 logged dives. I'm not an instructor or teacher so you must know what your doing. You need to know how to get your BC on in the water. You also need to sign a waiver since your diving off my boat.

If this is something your interested in E-Mail with your name and phone # at DamonPsaros@cox.net. I will Put your name down and give you a call when I go out. This is a great opurtunity for me to meet some local divers and for you to get off the shore. I go out at least 3 times a month sometimes on weekdays. I look forward to meeting some of you. P.S if you want to be invited back out you can help me clean the boat. It takes about 30 minutes. :wink:

I would be down join in on some dive trips. I generally do a good amount of beach dives, so it would be a nice change. I am generaly available weekends, and would be happy to chip in. Send me a PM if you will be going in the near future.

John

Back
Top Bottom