I need a pic of a Garibaldi today (LOOK!!!!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sam_in_SanDiego

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a Video Editor and the Catalina show DVD Covers go to Print today! I forgot my CD at home with the Picture of a Garibaldi :confused: Can someone Please send me one of there's? I'll by whoever sends me one first the After Dive Breakfast of there choice and you'll be credited on the back cover for all to see.. You'll also get a free copy of the DVD

You're picture will go were the Red Circle is..

Catalina.jpg

thanks,
Sam

sam@bptv.com

Please incluse a few sentences stating I have permision to use this pic...

Calling Dr Bill...STAT

Click on the link to my gallery beneath my signature. I give you permission to use any of the garibaldi pictures you find in there (I have several decent ones - check the first and last pages of the gallery). The picture(s) may be used for this DVD cover free of charge or liability on your part. PM me if you need more detailed information. I have a couple of them available in higher resolution at this very moment, which I'm e-mailing to you. The hi-res versions of the others are on my computer at home, where I won't be for a few more hours (I'm assuming that would be too late to send them). Hope that helps.

I have a pic of me and some garibaldi, photo courtesy of Ann Marie i will send via email. would be my 15 mins of fame! :wink:

cool DVD...when is it available?

dlndavid:
Calling Dr Bill...STAT

Would be happy to oblige, but all my stills are extracted from mini-DV footage so their resolution is only 720x480, most likely not enough for this application.

Hmmm... HD underwater footage of Catalina. How do we get one?

Dr. Bill

drbill:
Would be happy to oblige, but all my stills are extracted from mini-DV footage so their resolution is only 720x480, most likely not enough for this application.

Hmmm... HD underwater footage of Catalina. How do we get one?

Dr. Bill

It just so happens I'm the right man to ask about such a thing. we're going out there to shoot some new footage as soon as next weekend, the current show was shot on Beta Cam so not all that great although (Please I mean no offence) much better than Mini DV. when I get the "new" show all Edited and through the Post Production (Color correction) Process I'll be happy to send you a copy. Please e-mail me you Address and contact information Dr. Bill. and Thank you for the Pic!! I did however state in my post that the first "good" pic I got would be the winner and there were a few people faster on the keys than you, maybe next time..

DV Stills eh? is this a hobbie or a job, e-mail me the answer it might just land you some paid underwater time...

Cheers and thanks again to everyone for there help.
Sam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom