Advanced Course-Where to take?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tboxcar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Have been traveling and diving the Philippines for some time now, but on this trip I would like to set aside a few days (or more if needed) and get my advanced certificate. Does anyones know of any dive shops in particular they would recommend, and or instructors? This will take place in the last part of June or early July so it would be good if I found a place with nice or decent weather as well. I was thinking Bohol, Moalboal, Dumaguete or even PG. Any ideas.

tboxcar:
Have been traveling and diving the Philippines for some time now, but on this trip I would like to set aside a few days (or more if needed) and get my advanced certificate. Does anyones know of any dive shops in particular they would recommend, and or instructors? This will take place in the last part of June or early July so it would be good if I found a place with nice or decent weather as well. I was thinking Bohol, Moalboal, Dumaguete or even PG. Any ideas.

I would suggest Blue Abyss in Moalboal. I got my PADI o/w there and was very pleased with them. My instructor was Klemens Gann. Check out their web page. And when you are there don't forget to hop on a trike and go out to Kawasan Falls.

Back
Top Bottom