Any Arkies about?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubadog69

Reaction score
Wondering if there is any Arkansans present! Spear fishing season is about to open up on june 15th and I would not mind dusting off the ole gun!

Scubadog69:
Wondering if there is any Arkansans present! Spear fishing season is about to open up on june 15th and I would not mind dusting off the ole gun!

hey man June 15th won't get here soon enough. where do go, maybe we can plan a trip :arrow:

Mike

arkansasrednek spearo:
Thinkin bout goin to the spillway but dont know yet. Any one here ever spearfished the spillway?

Any of the rocky area are usually pretty good for catfish...havent spearfished in several years, do you know if they opend up the dam site area agen, it was closed after 9/11...

Scubadog69:
Any of the rocky area are usually pretty good for catfish...havent spearfished in several years, do you know if they opend up the dam site area agen, it was closed after 9/11...
I beleive you can get in there. I shot a nice bass and a smaller bass yesterday, But it seems my jbl explorer 20 needs more power a huge bass 10+ pounder pulled off. i already have shorter bands. Any suggestions?

I'm from the great state of Arkansas as well...but never spearfished there. What part of the state are you from?

Im in El Dorado....Im way rusty on spearfishing...not even sure what gun I have its numatic though.....Only have speared moderate sized bass with it in the past....but then agen I havent even dove in freash water in like seven years or so....Need to get back in the grove....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom