Looking for dive buddy CT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Morpheus

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone interested in hooking up with a "newbie" diver in CT. I was certified in Aug 03 and have had limited dives logged into my book because...well... havent found anyone in the area to go with. I have logged dives in Roatan honduras,Florida,Aruba. Im looking to go weekends be it freshwater or salt water.

Bruce

I'd be interested in diving with you. I just picked up a new bp/w this week so I'm getting in the pool tomorrow night to get all trimmed out and get my weight right. After that, it's fair game for diving. I dive wet (for now, the wet suit is next), so that is a consideration. But otherwise, I'll dive as much as I can. Let me know if you're interested sometime.
Shane

ehfireems:
I'd be interested in diving with you. I just picked up a new bp/w this week so I'm getting in the pool tomorrow night to get all trimmed out and get my weight right. After that, it's fair game for diving. I dive wet (for now, the wet suit is next), so that is a consideration. But otherwise, I'll dive as much as I can. Let me know if you're interested sometime.
Shane
Shane,
We were in touch last year but were never able to hook up. Im still in Wethersfield as well....I plan on doing alot more diving ths year. What BP did you get? I have the Halcyon Stainless steel with the 27lb pioneer wing.Have you been diving lately? I was in Aruba the 1st week in May and did a few dives there.

Bruce

Sorry we weren't able to hook up. This year I have some more flexibility in my schedule since I'm done with school. I ended up getting a Halcyon Eclipse. I haven't dove with it yet, that's coming tomorrow night in the pool. Than hopefully I'll get out for a dive on Saturday morning. We'll see how everything goes.
Hopefully Aruba was great diving for you. I'm going back to the caribbean this fall, and this time I won't be hurt. So I will definatly be doing some diving while I'm there.
Let me know when's a good time to dive...
Shane

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom