Fort Wetherill this Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

michaelp68

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anybody planning on diving (or thinking about it) at Fort Wetherill this Saturday morning?

I'm going to be across the cove at 10:00 for a Rescue class. If anybody is going to be there earlier, I thought I might stop by and say hello.

Michael

across the cove?
i was planning on diving down that way Sat.
havent picked a time or exact location yet...
gotta look at the tides, and weather.
hopefully its not blowin outa the south, i9 havent dove weatheall yet theis season

Diesel298:
across the cove?
i was planning on diving down that way Sat.
havent picked a time or exact location yet...
gotta look at the tides, and weather.
hopefully its not blowin outa the south, i9 havent dove weatheall yet theis season

Yeah, the cliff across the right cove with the boat ramp has a goat path down to the water.

I'm wondering, too, what the conditions will be like. If I knew they'd be decent, I'd even consider a pre-dive dive.

Michael

well weather at this point looks ok, and incomming tide all morning...
i told my newley certified friend we would try and do weatherall sat conditions permitting.. ill get in touch with him, and see what time hes avalable.....

Anybody meeting up tomorrow? I'd really like to get in the water, conditions permitting.

If anybody is heading down that I could buddy up with, please let me know!

YUP
i was there most of the morning. did two dives in the east cove at the boat ramp parking lot.
we had a incomming tide all morning, and had about 12 feet of Viz. with patches to 15.
it wasnt as busy as i figured it would be on a holiday weekend, and the first decent weekend.

large_diver:
Anyone dive to today at FW -- interested in how the conditions were (vis)

I was there Saturday morning on the far side of the boat ramp cove.

Visibility was around 10 feet. Incoming tide with lots of jellyfish in that area. Water temps were in the low to mid 50's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom