Cave Photo Gallery-Post Some

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey you guys (and gals) throw up a few in-cave (or near cave) photos of yourself or that you shot.

Man, you have some nice pictures! Once I get some photos of me in a cave, I will post them.

Ok, a few...

Here's one at Ginnie...

5828_1370_3.jpg

Here's one at Jackson Blue

5828_1335_1.jpg

Here's another at Jackson Blue

Rob3000.jpg

It's got about 35 dives on it now. So yeah, fairly new.

I absolutely L O V E it!! I haven't done a cave dive without it since I got it and I even wore it in Key Largo a couple times at New Years when it was pouring rain. Put it on in the Hotel and walked down to the dock (we were staying at the HI). Not a lot of people in Key Largo get to see drysuits and I got a lot of questions/looks/comments about it. Pretty funny but I was VERY comfortable while everyone else was miserable on the boatride in the pouring rain!

Great suit-

had mine since 1999 and taken it all over the place on trips (business and personal) it packs in a regulator bag! New meaning to carry-on drysuit. I even had a few buddies tease me about flying with it over the North Atlantic but I have really been happy with mine. If it wasn't August you were going to Akumal in then I would consider bringing it with all the Bottom Time you guys will be getting in. But if you have a good wetsuit that's all you will need.

I'm not yet a cave diver but want to be. I noticed that WYDT was not wearing gloves in the gorgeous photos. Why is that? It must be chilly if u have on a dry suit.

Excellent Question, Art.chick.

Most cavers don't use gloves. I don't. I don't know anyone who wears gloves in North Florida.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom