Celebrity Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

island_diver

Registered
Reaction score
Kind of off-topic.

I'm writing an article about Philippine scuba diving and I'd like to know who are some of the Philippine celebrities are into scuba diving.

The only one I can think of is Jim Paredes (of APO Hiking). Please post if you know of others. Thanks

Ces Drilon
Pia Hontiveros (Her sister is part owner of Planet Dive)
Bernadette Sembrano
Cheche Lazaro

Maui Taylor
Brad Turvey
Albert Martinez
Onemig Bondoc
Redford White
Chico and Delamar (RX DJ's)

Im sure there's a lot more but the above list are the people that I have actually seen in Anilao

i know jericho rosales is into it... we had the same OW instructor...

marilou diaz-abaya (movie director) definitely (she even owned her own anilao resort until the ayalas bought her out... dive solana)

cesar montano i'm not sure but i think he did learn in relation to muro-ami

ryan agoncillo is a DM candidate, bumped into him a month ago in balai, he was with judy ann (don't know if she dives though)... he's doing his DM with my instructors too

barbie almalbis (of barbie's cradle) i think is also in to it... she made a side comment about "you're a diver too?" when i noticed her friend (and coworker) had a dive flag name sticker on his mobile phone... from experience only divers say this

diane castillejo and mark nelson are both certified divers and do a lot of diving during their show

miguel zubiri (if you know pinoy politics then you know he's a celebrity) is a diver from what i know

gigi agustin (a minor/bit player in local soaps) is a DM

diether ocampo, claudine barreto and most of the cast of Marina were required to get certified i believe (hard to play a mermaid if you can't suck air from a tank)

crystal (the 89.9 DJ) is a diver

me! hehehehehehe

jeez... do i look starstruck or what!!! waaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha i can put up my own gossip rag now waaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

Jag

shugar:
axua,

did you write this list down while looking over your shoulder too lest anyone say you type it??? waaaaaaahahahahahaha

Jag

hahahaha! want to see my autographed wetsuit? hahahaha

hi,
I have doved with Dante rivero ( long ago) A very hot tempered guy. Especially if the bangkeros are sleeping.
I have seen Cristopher delon and Johnny delgado
Lotis key of UP divers. Kabit ni Dolphy. Im not sure if these guys are still diving.

Back
Top Bottom