more south shore Q's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diesel298

Reaction score
ive been lookin for some dive spots on the south shore..
im diving with a friend who has a boat, and was just recently certified. so hes not ready for anything deep yet.
i found in a search a werch called the delaware thats reported as mosty broken up ammong the rockey botton in 60' but looks like it might make a decent look and see dive..
the problem is.. i cant find any numbers. only some old loran # and thats no good to me...
any help?

Diesel298:
ive been lookin for some dive spots on the south shore..
im diving with a friend who has a boat, and was just recently certified. so hes not ready for anything deep yet.
i found in a search a werch called the delaware thats reported as mosty broken up ammong the rockey botton in 60' but looks like it might make a decent look and see dive..
the problem is.. i cant find any numbers. only some old loran # and thats no good to me...
any help?

I have the GPS numbers somewhere (although I think they are on wreckhunter.net as well) most GPSs will convert loran to GPS as well (if not, you can find a converter online). A few of us have been meaning to dive the wreck for a while. It's off collamor ledge. Hazards include lots of boat activity and lots of lobster gear. The top of ledge is exposed at low tide. My buddy also has a boat and we dive this area. Be careful if he's not that expericed - currents are low vis are pretty common in this area.

MASS-Diver:
Be careful if he's not that expericed - currents are low vis are pretty common in this area.
That applies equally to boating there... as the saying goes, it's better to be in the boat with a drink on the rocks than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom