Lost My Nikonis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cudachaser

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Had near perfect conditions. Did 6 dives Sat & Sun, had some great meetings with NOAA, certified 2 new divers ane had some great meals.

One sour note...I lost my camera system on the "Grove" At my 15ft stop and a bunch of other divers were descending...somewhere in the confusion my camera got detached from my teather....it's in 130ft of sand bottom under the western most buoy....will off a reward for its retreival

Joe

Bummer Joe, good luck finding your camera.

Dang Joe, sorry to hear. I hope it is found and returned to you. Can you contact the boat operator and ask him to keep an ear and eye out for ya?

Yeah...I've got the look out. Ocean Divers notified all of the operators. They have a guy that may salvge it. I lost it on a safety stop on the 2nd western bouy of the Grove,,,I told thm wrong....we surfaced on rhe 2nd buoy....had a student that over sucked her air so we at the 2nd west buoy

Joe

Back
Top Bottom