Amoray???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carldarl

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone ever used/stayed at Amoray resort in Key Largo? I'm thinking maybe in August for my wife, 16 year old son and myself. My son just got certified in January and my wife has 10 dives total.

Huricane season????? Is it a problem?

August-Sept tends to be the peak of hurricane season, and they're predicting an active year, so it's at least something to keep in mind.

We were in Key Largo the 1st of May and dove with Amoray. Great experience. Capt. Bruce was a really funny guy and a life long Keys resident. Had some interesting stories. If you book more than 3 boat trips per person the cost was only $50 per trip. We didn't stay with them, as the cost was really expensive. We did some diving with Horizen Divers as well and booked the Best Western thru them. $99 a night, can't beat that.

I have stayed at their place a few times. It's economical, and was always a great experience. Thumbs up from me. :)

Back
Top Bottom