how much do you guys pay per dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i am new to diving and the price i paid per dive seems a bit exorberant, i think i may have gotten ripped off. whats the general sop? divemaster fee? tanks? boat? need clarification

That very much depends where you are, and whether you have your own gear etc. If you have your own gear then a two tank (two dives) boat dive can cost anything from US$50 - US$100 depending on where in the world you are diving.

In most dive areas in the Philippines its a low of $17 to a high of $25 per dive. That includes DM, Boat, Tanks and weights (probably add $5 for equipment rental).

In Anilao its a little bit different as you usually pay separate for (1) boat - depends on the number of people on it, how many outs and how far (2) DM - $10 average per dive (some DM's allow this fee to be divided to the number of divers) (3) Tanks - Most resorts in the area have an entrance fee which you could use on tanks and food but on the average its about $2 per tank $1.50 for refills. Plus $1 Dive pass per day per diver.

Back
Top Bottom