Harbor charter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSilvia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone interested in going in on a BDS charter to check out some of the wrecks? I'd like to hit the Romance and City of Salisbury.

Hi matt, We put a mooring on the Kiowa and two on the Salisbury last weekend. The viz on the Salisbury was excellent. We plan to put a mooring on the Romance Sat. The water wasn't as cold as we expected, 50* on the surface, 47* at depth. It was just a relief to have a diveable day regardless of the water temps. Hope to see you soon. P.

Sweet. I haven't been on either of those wrecks, and I'd love to get out to them soon.

Who's in?

If you'd like to book for for July (any weekend after the 4th), you can count two divers in. Would love to do these.

BTW - the Pinthis was frigging AWESOME.

Where you out on the Pinthis on Monday? How were the conditions? "awesome" seem as though they were favorable!

later in the season, my friend. need to get my sea-legs back and shake out some gear picked up in the off season.

Pick a weekend, and we're in. We're free every weekend after July 2.

Hey Matt, check your pms. Talk to you after vacation.

Jimmie O/LobstaMan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom