Saturday, June 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eyasha:
Anyone up for diving Saturday at 7am? I am missing a trip to the Yukon for a bridal shower, so would like to get at least a little wet this weekend!!

I am down to go...where you thinking?

John

well, so far i have only dove laguna and catalina - so i am open to trying crystal cove or one of the others. I am easy though - do either of you have a preference? I definately need to stay near Laguna area though so I can get to my bridal shower.

eyasha:
well, so far i have only dove laguna and catalina - so i am open to trying crystal cove or one of the others. I am easy though - do either of you have a preference? I definately need to stay near Laguna area though so I can get to my bridal shower.

I'll go, you guys pick where... Crystal Cove sounds cool!

Thomas

Crystal Cove was a great dive last weekend. Get there before 8:00, or you'll pay $10 for parking.

Scot M:
Crystal Cove was a great dive last weekend. Get there before 8:00, or you'll pay $10 for parking.
yeah sorry about that...they're not supposed to open before 9am

Crystal cove sounds cool again. I think parts of laguna might be closed anyways (landslides...very sad)

John

SNOBORDJON:
I think parts of laguna might be closed anyways (landslides...very sad)

John
I wouldnt worry about that too much.... It is quite a ways south... I dove Shaws last night, and I could see the helos going to and from the site, and its a good 2 miles from where I was.... There wasnt even any traffic problems (either direction)....

We need to find out if we can do a night dive at Crystal.... Tell me that wouldnt be awesome, eh John?

I may join you guys depending on if I have to work friday.... put me down as a maybe....

eyasha:
Crystal Cove at 7:00am it is . . . now how exactly do I get there?
Kara,

If you are diving Scotchman's Cove, which is where we met with John last weekend, this is how you get there from the Foothill Ranch area.

Take the 133 into Laguna Beach and make a right on PCH. Shortly after you pass the Laguna Beach city limit, you'll see a street named Reef Point. Turn left on that street and you'll be entering Crystal Cove State Park. You'll see a building (restrooms) to your left and the trail down to the beach is right behind that building. So, just park in the lot in front of the building.

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom