Has anyone bought from divetank.com?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jtkkym

Registered
Reaction score
I saw divetank.com have pretty good deal on Bare wetsuit, Suunto computer, and Apex Regs. It sounds like they are the authorized dealer but I’m wondering the divetank.com is legit store. Does anyone know?

jtkkym:
I saw divetank.com have pretty good deal on Bare wetsuit, Suunto computer, and Apex Regs. It sounds like they are the authorized dealer but I’m wondering the divetank.com is legit store. Does anyone know?

I've got my fingers crossed they are. I just bought a Suunto computer from them yesterday.

I recently bought a Bare drysuit from them. Their phone manners, service, and delivery of my order were all quite satisfactory. I would recommend them.

Enjoy your new gear!

Divetank is a very good scuba equipment supplier with excellent customer service. The owner and staff are considerate and friendly. Their location I made my purchase from is in Canada so when I had to return a mask that didn't fit my face properly it was a little inconvenient dealing with customs paperwork. I've had several contacts with the owner and a customer service rep named Shannon, they couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. I also do business with a couple of my local dive shops to support them and the local dive community.
Rex

jtkkym:

My dive buddy and I both bought our drysuits from Divetank.com. They have great customer service and an incredible return policy on drysuits. Both of us needed different boots after we got our suits and they were replaced as promised, with us only having to pay shipping to send them back.

They are authorized dealers for Bare and Suunto for sure. I assume they are for the others as well.

Very happy with them and highly recommend them.

jtkkym:

Ditto on all the good stuff said above. As mentioned it will ship out of British Columbia so depending where you are in the country plan the time accordingly. Plan for in case it does not fit either. Multiple ship cycles can burn up a month quick. If you're on the fence between sizes and you're willing to front the $ to ship both you can return the one you don't want. Note that wetsuit packages ship for more that the standard $9.95 shipping fee.

The Shannon & Richard were great to work with. Make sure they have your item on hand. I did have some problems due to unreliable stock and delivery info from Bare, I think we had to reset delivery 4 times, it was an XLS sized item, standard but apparently not plentiful, so take that for what it's worth, YMMV. I expect to do buisness with them again.

Pete

I just bought 2 bare suits and some gloves from them. They even sent an extra hooded vest to try because there was a question as to fit. They are friendly, knowledgable and, helpful. it was a painless experience all around. Price is right too. I recommend.

I bought a Suunto D9 from them. Service was prompt and friendly and the price was below Leisurepro's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom