Worcester dive buddy ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gabriel90512

Reaction score
So I moved out to Worcester last winter and I wanted to know if anyone
is looking for a dive buddy to hit some of the lakes and on nice days
drive up to rockport or the south shore.

Driving from Worcester alone would stink....

let me know we could split the gas and save some $$$ :)

Scuba
Gabe

I'm always looking for buddies.

I'd be more than happy to split gas with you on a Rockport trip if you can pick me up on the way there. I'm in Medford. I have my lobster permit too :wink:

I'm open to go any time, just PM me.

dnight:
I'd be more than happy to split gas with you on a Rockport trip if you can pick me up on the way there. I'm in Medford. I have my lobster permit too :wink:

I'm open to go any time, just PM me.

Are my map reading skills that far off or is Medford not quite on the way?

i'm living in pepperell which is about and hour from worcester and i don't know if you remember me or not, but we dove nubble light last year so if you ever want to get together for a dive give me a holler and we will hook up. btw, i used to deliever the mail out there.

nite_diver

Crumple up the map a bit, it'll all work out :wink:

Actually, that's why I'd spring for the gas... and after-dive munchies as well.

decapoddiver:
Are my map reading skills that far off or is Medford not quite on the way?

dnight:
Actually, that's why I'd spring for the gas... and after-dive munchies as well.

Springing for gas and splitting gas are two very different things :wink:

In WA, I lived and dove off of my sailboat. Over here, it's a bit more effort to hook up with a dive buddy to get to dive sites, especially since I prefer to dive on the weekdays when it's less crowded.

That's why the offer's out there, it makes the side trip to Medford a little more attractive. Being carless and loving diving are not two things that go together well.

I'd be happy to swing by and get you. FYI though, I spend $50 for my truck and app. $40 for the boat on every trip. Oh, and I don't drink so payment in the form of booze is out :)

decapoddiver:
I'd be happy to swing by and get you. FYI though, I spend $50 for my truck and app. $40 for the boat on every trip. Oh, and I don't drink so payment in the form of booze is out :)

hahah Decapoddiver is the gas pimp lol :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom