lost before diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

all4scuba05

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
new at diving...but lived here in Ct all my life...

when you guys mention dive locations i can't figure out where they are...what web site will spit out the location of all these dive sites you all talk about so i can get to them...mapquest falls short...so does google...i type in Pebbles Beach and come up with a Nudist Beach...that can't be right...

please advise

http://www.dtmag.com/dive-usa/divingusa.html

This is a good site. Lists dive locations in every state with info and links to websites where they exist. I use it for daydreaming at work alot.

dnight:
Imagine *my* surprise when I went to find a local Eastern Mass. dealer for "Bare" drysuits. Google gave me a nude scuba school called "Bare Buns Scuba".

You forgot one link....... Or is the a SB forum for nude diving?

you should be able to go to your local dive shop and find out where there are or dive club(s) in the area. all the different links on scuba board should be able to help you. good luck in the search and safe diving

wow, what a link...that was a real good one...definitely gonna go there this summer...especially since i don't have a buddy yet and they'll pair me up with one...thanks a lot turk

you guys(and gals) are great. hooked me up with great sites...maybe now i'll be able to figure out where everyone's diving and find a buddy...i'll be up all night with so much info...thanks again

Go to a web site called northshorefrogmen's.com. Not only are they a good club to join but the web site has the names and directions to the local dive sites. If yo want to you can even meet up with them at the Bk on 128 n heading towards GLouster. They meet there at 8 am on Sundays, on the big rig side of the joint.

Back
Top Bottom