Hope you all have this problem.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcm996

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife does not dive. With that said. I get home last night and she's all giggly and tells me "I got you a present, but you have to find it" (I do this to her with flowers, I never give them to her I hide them around the house and make her find them)

So under the coves on the bed, I find a new 19CF Pony bottle. She said I mentioned I should get one due to wreck diving on lake Michigan. So she went down to the LDS and got me one. Just because, not for anniversary or birthday or anything.

Hope everyone else has a similar problem like this. Gear you need/want just showing up.

The only thing I am mad about is she told the guys at the shop not to tell me. (Not employees but divers who hang out there.) And I go down there today and don't say a thing and they didn't tell me. I'm really not mad, but still. :)

I wish we all could have that problem.Lucky man, lucky man.

If someone I knew did this, I'd analyze the air before I took it diving. Must be nice to have someone you trust.

Wow. BTW, what Lake Michigan dives do you do?

I've had random things show up like that to! A speargun... an infant CPR manikin for the classes I teach, etc..... its really cool to have a significant other who listens and understands you. I reciprocate to my wife as the opportunities arise. :D

Congrats on the new Pony :D

congratulations on the new gear and the really nice partner :D

A little special something for no reason whatsoever has to be one of the truly wonderful things in life...

Paco:
Wow. BTW, what Lake Michigan dives do you do?

Truthfully I have only done shore dives in Lake Michigan so far. Most of my dives have been in warm waters, so my last 8-10 dives have been in "full" gear to get use to a dry suit, gloves and a hood. And the cooler waters. Lot different than a T-shirt and swim trunks.

But the wrecks they talk about are the Simmions, Baldwin, Allen, the dredge and the crane.
June 1-12th we are looking at going down to Milwaukee Area.
Aug up to Munising MI and a few day trips to Door county over the summer.
There seems to be someone going out 2-3 times a week. I plan to finally make it out locally sometime in the next 2 weeks.

Were do you dive down by Beaver Dam? My parents live in Waupun.

jcm996:
(I do this to her with flowers, I never give them to her I hide them around the house and make her find them)

Men, there's a hint here...

I guess I'm not buying enough flowers or maybe it is because I don't hide them.

jcm996:
Hope everyone else has a similar problem like this. Gear you need/want just showing up.
I have had to put up with this activity for the 30+ years we have been together. It's just a shame we have to go through this. :D That might be one of the reasons we have 13 tanks and about double of everything.

She's a keeper....

Gary D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom