Diving Corsair on Tuesday!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BVI Diver!

Registered
Reaction score
I was able to track down the cordinates to the Corsair off of Newport Coast. I will dive it on Tuesday and let you know how it goes. I'm looking forward to it. Don't ask for the numbers until I confirm it on Tuesday......

ciaobella:
I'm not familar with the site, it's a wrecked plane no? What's the 411?

WW2 Corsair Airplane crashed off the coast many years ago. It's been beat up pretty good but still is a fun dive. I saw a video made by state parks with the Airplane in the video. I have not dove it yet, but I was able to get the GPS cords.

BVI Diver!:
WW2 Corsair Airplane crashed off the coast many years ago. It's been beat up pretty good but still is a fun dive. I saw a video made by state parks with the Airplane in the video. I have not dove it yet, but I was able to get the GPS cords.
I hope its still worth diving... ive heard you can still make out SOME stucture, but its soo covered with growth that if you arent really paying attention you will go right over it (kinda like the cleo st. barge).... I wish you luck though... What is the depth that you have been told the plane is at?

Back
Top Bottom