aaarrrgggghhh!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slipslop

Reaction score
i was with business associates yesterday morning. we decided to have a breakfast in a restaurant at the harbour mouth. when we had finished breakfast we took a walk along the breakwater, i have never seen the water so flat calm and clear, i could see coral and fish right through to the sea floor and i couldnt do anything about it. we then went into a meeting lasting the whole of Saturday. I promised myself i would be kitted up on sunday morning and diving vetches pier. well its sunday and the wind is gale force and the ocean is like pea soup. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! dont you just hate it when this happens? sob, weep, wail!!!

Alas, it has happened too often. Take heart, though. To paraphrase an old pilot friend;
Only thing worse than being up here and not being able to go down there...
would be to go down there and not be able to ever get up here.

Ouch! Isn't that always the case...never mind bring your dive equipments along in your car the next time. So if the conditions are so perfect then you can find a dive shop, rig up and go diving. Jus a suggestion

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom