cape ann night dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jtrain01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone here do any frequent night dives in cape ann on friday or sat night?

jtrain01:
Does anyone here do any frequent night dives in cape ann on friday or sat night?

i do. not as much as i like to. never really can find any one. i also like diving nubble light in york, maine.
btw, are you going to the meeting at donnelly's for the dive club which would be the 16th. maybe we can meet there as i live in pepperell, ma.

nite_diver

My most memorable night dive was at Folly Cove. Not because I saw anything great, but because I left my clothes on the shore and a whole bunch of water bugs got into my underwear....eghhhh.....still gives me the chills....

jtrain01:
I might try to make the meeting. What time is it at on the 16th?

The UDCM meetings at Donnelly's in Lunenburg MA are always on the 3rd Thursday of the month and start at 7:00. lots of us get there at 6:30ish for cocktails or a bite of chow.

I just added 5 night dives to the activities calander with a couple more in the works.

If you want to night dive, come see me at the meeting.....Al

Dash_Riprock:
The UDCM meetings at Donnelly's in Lunenburg MA are always on the 3rd Thursday of the month and start at 7:00. lots of us get there at 6:30ish for cocktails or a bite of chow.

I just added 5 night dives to the activities calander with a couple more in the works.

If you want to night dive, come see me at the meeting.....Al

took a ride out on the scooter yesterday and found the tavern so i will be hooking up with you for the 16th. seeing as how you added some nite dives to the agenda, when would the first one be???.

nite_diver

nite_diver:
took a ride out on the scooter yesterday and found the tavern so i will be hooking up with you for the 16th. seeing as how you added some nite dives to the agenda, when would the first one be???.

nite_diver

The first official club night dive will be on Wednesday June 22. Meet at the BK at 6:00PM an determine a site from there. Most likely Back Beach or Plum Cove for that one.

I'll be adding another one, probably for a Nubble Night dive shortly as well. I'll be looking for you on the 16th....Al

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom