Happy Birthday Wrinkles!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ann Marie

be happy
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
:hb2:

Ana,

Happy Birthday! Here's hoping that you had a wonderful day. It's been too long since we have been able to dive together!

I wish for you a blessed year filled with happy surprises, love, laughter, and joy.

You are a terrific woman and I feel lucky to know you!!

Ann Marie:
:hb2:

Ana,

Happy Birthday! Here's hoping that you had a wonderful day. It's been too long since we have been able to dive together!

I wish for you a blessed year filled with happy surprises, love, laughter, and joy.

You are a terrific women and I feel lucky to know you!!

I understand this is a very special Bday for lil' puggy.

Hope it was a great one!

--
Ken

Oh, really, happy birthday babe!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Ana... long time, no see! Hope it was a fantastic birthday! Look forward to the next time you're out on Catalina (since you know how difficult it will be to get me to dive the mainland!).

Happy Birthday Anna, :hb2:

I wish you all the best. May you be granted health and happiness in the comming year and never suffer want. I hope you dive often, and live life to the fullest. I look forward to spending some time with you this comming year under the waves.

NoW give yourself a big hug and a kiss on the cheek from me :10: .

Happy Birthday, Ana.

I dive with you in my dreams. :07:

Ana,

Happy Birthday!! We need to dive to celebrate! See ya Saturday!

Jennifer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom