Belize Aggressor Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

komodo1

New
Reaction score
I still have a few openings for an August trip to Belize that I am leading aboard the Belize Aggressor III. We have the availability to add some additional persons and I thought that I would offer the Scubaboard community the opportunity to join us. We were able to get a remarkably good deal on the travel arrangements at DEMA last year and want to pass the cost savings on to you. The trip dates are August 13-20. We are offering participants the opportunity to purchase their own air or use frequent flyer miles. The dive accomodation only package is $1,750/diver based on a full boat. The air inclusive trip price is $2,250/diver. The trip price includes round trip air from Houston to Belize City, a week on the Aggressor, departure, marine park fees etc., are all included. The only thing you pay additional out of pocket is tips and Nitrox. The retail on this trip is estimated to be in the $2,900 range including air, diving accommodations, marine park fees, departure taxes, etc., A value like this comes around very seldom so don't delay! If interested, please send me an e-mail and I will forward you additional information for the trip. I still have a few spots left so grab a buddy and let's go diving!

Hope you can join us!

Back
Top Bottom