Anyone lose a lobster bag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dragon2115:
Yes, and it was full of 2 1/2 lb lobsters. I'll be over after work to pick them up. :wink:

The only bag of 2 1/2 pounders you'll find near a shore diving site so far this year is across the street at the super market. :voskl1:

Let me guess, ScubaNorth; not having too much luck lubstering this year? :) Or you didn't start diving yet?

I already did 11 dives this year and one thing I learned is that a lot of good lobster places from last year are almost barren now, while others, not very popular places from last year, are great for some reason.

I haven't seen very much marine life as far as shore diving, but I am hoping now that the weather is getting better the water will warm and bring the bugs a lil closer to shore.

i lost a yellow one off lands end, but that was about 2 years ago.....

oh come on, guys... stop claiming property you know isn't yours...

actually... i lost such a bag recently... it might be mine

what color is it? :eyebrow:

Chebby:
Let me guess, ScubaNorth; not having too much luck lubstering this year? :) Or you didn't start diving yet?

I already did 11 dives this year and one thing I learned is that a lot of good lobster places from last year are almost barren now, while others, not very popular places from last year, are great for some reason.

Hey show me that secret spot off Cathedral Rock would you. You know I am the worlds worst bug hunter so no worries about picking it clean. I swear I saw a Lobster laughing at me. I got wet for the first time this weekend yeah!!! I am in every weekend I can now and some mornings and nights. Did a shake out dive with Scubastew, real good time. More equipment screw ups than in the last two year combined, a lot of new gear. Of course I managed to lose my knife. After all what is a dive if I don't lose something, I think of them as offerings to the scuba gods. OK well off to the Gym for me, Saturday made me remember I haven't been in 4 months. I am in Cape Ann this coming weekend come hell or high water, well especially in high water. :eyebrow:

H2Andy:
oh come on, guys... stop claiming property you know isn't yours...

actually... i lost such a bag recently... it might be mine

what color is it? :eyebrow:

The bag was green and had a lobster gauge attached to it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom