AfterWork Dive -Wednesday 6/8- GunRock, Hull

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubastew

Reaction score
Anyone interesting in doing an easy dive at Gun Rock in Hull (South Shore) Wednesday 6/8 after work? maybe something like 6:30. I wasn't really thinking about a night dive just one tank after work with some daylight. It's likely to be low tide so I dont expect the depths to be much more than 25 max at the tip of the breakwater/jetty.

I just need to double check with "the better half", but I'd love to get out this week since the air temps should be nice and conditions seem reasonable.

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/box/fcsts/BOSCWFBOX.html
Wed: NW Winds 5 to 10 kt, becoming NE in the afternoon. Waves 1 foot or less.
Wed Night: SE Winds around 5 kt. Waves 1 foot or less.

anyone interested?

1) Regulator- fixed (small adjustment on an overly tightened regulator thingy)
2) Wife and Kids-secured at home.
3) Lobster measuring thing-a-ma-bob moved to reachable location.
4) Weights in BC (all of them).
5) Adjustable wrench in save a dive kit.
6) Beer in cooler, lots of ice, and tanks filled to the 3000 mark.

I think I am now ready. Sounds good to me.

Excellent!! Glad to hear the reg issue was something minor! funny thing I tossed a small adjustable wrench in my "save a dive kit" too.

I'll double check with the "wife" tonight, but I'm sure it's cool. Gun Rock is on atlantic avenue in Hull. Park on Atlantic Ave, free parking after 5pm, resident only 8am-5pm.

if you search mapquest for "170 Atlantic Avenue in Hull, Ma" you should be able to find it easy enough.

cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom